Application Software Developer Co-op
BMO Financial Group was established in 1817. Headquartered in Canada, we serve more than 12 million personal, commercial, corporate and institutional customers in North America and internationally. We are a highly diversified financial services organization, with total assets of 633 billion as of April 30, 2015, and more than 47,000 employees.
Our Technology team at BMO has embarked on a journey to become more agile, responsive and innovative to meet our customers’ expectations and to stand out against growing competition. To achieve this transformation we will be the bank that defines great customer experience for BMO’s growing-12 million clients across the Retail, Wealth and Institutional markets. These are exciting times to be a part of our bank, as we become One Technology, One Bank where Technology employees become true partners in the business.
Primary accountability of the Developer is to design and code capabilities that delivery customer value. As part of the Non-Employee Book of Record initiative:
• Support the data cleansing and migration of non-employee data from Enterprise Directory System (EDS) and Active Directory (AD) into HR's PeopleSoft platform
• Provide implementation and post-implementation troubleshooting and support to managers with the new processes
We are looking for talent who:
• Focused their studies in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Technology Management, or Information Technology
• Work collaboratively by inspiring trust, motivating others and partnering with colleagues to get the job done
• Deliver results by setting clear goals and exceeding expectations.
• Have a passion for operational excellence
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, excellent communication, organization and time management
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.