Bilingual Customer Service Representative
To represent the company both in the French and English language, with a consistent positive attitude, effectively handling customer inquiries by telephone, email, fax and mail, to consistently meet the expectations and needs of our customers and originators. Providing superior customer service demands being organized, efficient, knowledgeable, accurate and professional
Duties and Responsibilities
- First point of call for Blue Chip Leasing in call tree to satisfy customer service queries with efficiency, accuracy and professionalism within 4 hour turnaround time (in both French or English) To notify management if 4 hour turnaround is not being met due to higher than normal volume.
- Problem solving and tactfully handling confrontational or stressful interactions, efficiently deescalating complaints treating customers with integrity at all times.
- Be compliant of all legislative requirements when dealing with the consumer (Consumer Protection Act(CPA) and Privacy Laws( PIPEDA)
- Knowledge of lease contract terms and other lease documentation required to effectively answer customer queries and enforce the contract
- Follow up with brokers, sales representatives, vendors, lessees as required to ensure positive relationships are maintained
- To escalate to management any queries beyond scope of individual empowerment
- Correspond with lawyers and government agencies and other third parties as required
- Update LeasePlus for current contact and banking information
- Make detailed notes on each customer file. Efficiently utilize follow up system to ensure effective time management and continuity in the event of absence
- Ensure all supporting documents are uploaded by the lease number into the scanning drive
- Facilitate assumption and amending documents as required according to company guidelines to ensure the contract remains enforceable.
- Work independently within a team to ensure service levels are being met
- Attend lunch and learns and any professional development courses.
- Ability to calculate lease payouts and provide payout information as per company policies.
- Undertake complete due diligence on customer searches in the front and back end systems, with respect to payouts, discharge letters, lien discharges, exposure and collections risk.
- Analyze a payment history schedule.
- Recognizing sales opportunities or potential collections risks and promptly action or forward to appropriate department ensuring interests of company y are protected at all times
- Assist with early 1-30 day collections on past due accounts when required
- Prepare Respect and follow processes and procedures of various originators
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Management
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com