Inside Sales Representative
BOXX Modular is looking for an entry level Inside Sales Representative and are willing to train the right individual!
Black Diamond Group provides workforce accommodation, modular buildings, energy services, and full turnkey lodging and major project solutions including planning and management, logistics, and catering to customers in Canada, the United States and Australia. We serve diverse sectors including oil and gas, mining, power, construction, engineering, military, government, and education.
We offer career, not a job in an environment known for strength, flexibility and brilliance. Like a diamond we look for people who will grow stronger and shine brighter in a fast pace and challenging environment.
Find out more about us at: blackdiamondgroup.com
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will work cooperatively with outside sales and other members of the BOXX Modular team to prospect and qualify leads, grow existing customers, find new customers and assist in promoting and servicing all Black Diamond Group products to maximize sales opportunities and achieve or exceed sales and rental targets. You will be selling modular buildings, storage units, and accessories.
Duties and responsibilities
The Inside Sales Representative performs all of the following duties:
- Supporting a branch’s sales team including creating sales documents and proposals, qualifying customers, researching leads, responding to routine inquiries and information requests, generating reports related to sales activities and revenue data.
- Manage customer inquiries and prioritize customer requests that arise if Sales Representatives are unavailable.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner, while educating customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications.
- Present price and terms in accordance with standard procedures.
- Respond, evaluate, document and resolve all product inquiries and issues in a timely manner.
- Track and communicate sales and rentals relative to target to Branch Manager as required. This includes maintaining up-to-date profiles of key customers, sales and rental contract documentation into CRM tools.
- Manage, track and submit operational and business development expenditures to Branch Manager in a timely fashion.
- Contact customers following sales/rentals to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints
- Remain current on consumer preferences, changes in local codes and product developments by attending sales meetings, vendor training and trade shows, or reading trade journals
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction
- Build and demonstrate product knowledge of Black Diamond Group’s products and key competitive product lines in order to effectively position products. Use this product knowledge to provide technical sales and service support to customers within the territory.
- We are willing to train for the right individual
- Bachelor’s degree in sales or marketing or a relevant related field, or proven inside sales experience would be an asset
- Strong Phone presence is an asset
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal and listening, to maximize results external customers.
- Experience in a sales or customer service environment with within energy, construction, government and military, mining, or rental business sector is an asset
- Demonstrable skills in organization, problem solving, flexibility, ability to multi-task, and self-direction.
- Technical competency and proficiency in Microsoft office and CRM software (SALESFORCE) is an asset
- Valid vehicle operator’s license is a requirement.