Customer Service / Call Centre Representative (Newmarket, ON)
Bill Gosling Outsourcing is committed to the career development of our people. If you are interested in joining a company with modern facilities and a team environment, click on the “Apply” button to get started!
Customer Service Rep – Call Centre
WHAT IS THE PAY?
Base Pay: $12-$14/h includes shift & language premiums
PLUS MORE! After 6 months $.50 increase and after 18 months of service another $.50/h increase.
BONUS! – for every 2000 hours you work you get a Cash Bonus of $1000!
Paid Time Off (PTO) – When starting with Bill Gosling you will get 15 paid days off each year!
If you have worked in retail, hospitality, or manufacturing, you know all about not having enough work hours, having unpredictable shifts, being on your feet all day and doing hard physical labor.
Bill Gosling Outsourcing provides a career opportunity in Customer Service with stable shifts and full time hours on the phone and in front of a computer in our state of the art call center, helping people.
Newmarket, Ontario, is home to Bill Gosling Outsourcing’s head office. Employees at this location enjoy a variety of amenities, including: a fully featured onsite gym; games room, complete with Ping-Pong, foosball, and videogame systems; a quiet reading room; and, a private prayer room. We strive to create a fun, engaging workplace, which promotes both personal and professional growth. If you live in Newmarket, Keswick, Bradford, Stouffville, Richmond Hill, or Aurora, work can be only a short commute away. Our call center is located right on Yonge Street!
WHO WE ARE?
Bill Gosling Outsourcing has offices in Canada, UK, US, and Philippines. We are expanding and looking for qualified team members in our Newmarket call center in the role of Customer Service Representatives.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Work for a proven employer: We have been named North America’s Top 125 Training companies for 10 years in a row and have been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 1999.
- An opportunity to grow: 87% of our job vacancies are promoted from within. Many of our Senior Managers started in junior positions on the production floor.
- The chance to help people: We help people find solutions to their debt-related challenges by providing excellent customer service.
WHAT IS THE JOB?
As a Customer Service Representative in our call centre you will:
- Process client billing details by making inbound and outbound calls
- Be driven to help others, fantastic listener, and empathetic problem-solver. We combine your people skills with technical and client-specific training to make you a top-performer.
WHAT ARE THE HOURS?
Stable shifts! Full-time & Part-time
WHERE ARE WE?
16635 Yonge St. Suite 26
(Yonge & Mulock, Mandarin Plaza)
- State-of-the-Art office
- Onsite Gym
- Games Room: ping-pong, foosball, PS4, Xbox One
- Reading Room
- Private Prayer Room
- Competitive Wages with Potential Commission
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Referral Bonuses
- Stable Shifts
- Growth Opportunities
- + Many more
HOW TO CONTACT US
Apply now or reach one of our Branch Recruiters at 905 480 1917