AMEX Outbound Sales Consultant
Bill Gosling Outsourcing is committed to the career development of our people. If you are interested in joining a company with modern facilities and a team environment, click on the “Apply” button to get started!
NEW STARTING BASE PAY - $12-14/hr
Bill Gosling Outsourcing (Formerly Alliance iCommunication) provides a career opportunity with full-time employment with a set schedule and a state of the art office.
London, Ontario, is home to one of Bill Gosling Outsourcing’s Sales and Customer Service Divisions. We strive to create a fun, engaging workplace, which promotes both personal and professional growth and we are located right in the heart of Downtown London! If you live in London or St. Thomas, work can be only a short commute away.
WHO ARE WE?
Bill Gosling Outsourcing is a large outsourcer of contact centre solutions. We have provided our clients with complete solutions, including customer care, accounts receivable management, and technology solutions, for over 60 years. Bill Gosling Outsourcing has offices in Canada, UK, US, and the Philippines. We are expanding and looking for qualified team members in our London, ON call centre.
WHAT IS THE JOB?
As an AMEX Outbound Sales Consultant you will:
- Be responsible for developing client relationships within our American Express portfolios. We are currently recruiting to join either our Consumer, Corporate, Lead Gen portfolio or our Business Card Acquisition program.
- Contact businesses and develop a relationship by speaking with them about their business, understanding their individual needs and providing them with recommendations on card solutions through American Express. Determine best product fit based on business need and share insight on how American Express card products can help them reach their goals faster.
- The Consumer portfolio focuses on upgrading existing members. While the Business Card Acquisition program focuses on consulting with Business owners and providing your expertise on card products suited to their needs by engaging in consultative dialogue.
- Motivate yourself to embrace the challenge of outbound dialing. Many of our prospects are existing American Express customers, however, most of our portfolios require your knowledge to educate them on the benefits of using an American Express product.
- Emotional intelligence, and an ability to absorb and retain complex information are imperative as there are many American Express card products to familiarize yourself with.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Work for a proven employer! We have been named North America’s Top 125 Training companies for 10 years in a row and have been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 1999.
- An opportunity to grow! 87% of our support roles are filled from within. Many of our Senior Managers started in junior positions on the production floor.
- The chance to help businesses! We help small and medium sized businesses find solutions to their financial problems.
WHAT ARE THE HOURS?
Permanent Full time positions that are scheduled 9am - 5pm & 1pm- 9pm Monday - Friday.
WHERE ARE WE?
225 - 355 Wellington Street
(Citi Plaza Mall)
WHAT IS THE PAY?
Base Pay: $14/h
PLUS MORE! After 6 months $.50 increase and after 18 months of service another $.50/h increase.
BONUS! – for every 2000 hours you work you get a Cash Bonus of $1000!
Paid Time Off (PTO) – When starting with Bill Gosling you will get 15 paid days off each year!
HOW TO CONTACT US?
Apply now and one of our Branch Recruiters will get back to you.