Direct Marketing Sales Associate
Bell is a truly Canadian company with a 137 year track record of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
An integral part of our customer service focus, includes contact centres across Canada supporting all of our Bell Mobility and Bell Residential Services customers. Our Customer Operations team is responsible for strategy, design and delivery of core call centre tools and processes, including queue strategy, routing, and call monitoring tools.
You seek out new opportunities?
You are passionate about sales?
You are recognized for your great communication skills?
You enjoy working with a high performance team driven by success?
We are the leading telecommunication company and we are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience for our clients, creating a great place to work for our team members and being the benchmark for all other sales channels to follow.
… and you might just be the person we are looking for!
What we’ll need from you:
Availabilities to work on varying shifts, including evenings and weekends
- To promote and sell Bell Residential products and services
- To be knowledgeable about the products, services and promotional campaigns Bell offers by presenting customized solutions to our customers
- To identify customers’ needs quickly resolving queries and by leading and executing on effective sales strategies with confidence and ease
- To solidify your relationship with the customer by taking the initiative to go above and beyond to exceed the customers' expectations
- To build relationships with your colleagues to maintain a positive and innovative atmosphere as part of our Bell Direct Marketing Sales Team
What you can expect from us:
Bell offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Progressive pay based on experience and performance starting at $15.34 per hour
- Competitive incentive programs paid monthly
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Benefits
- Employee discount on Bell products and services
- Opportunity for Growth, Development and internal promotion
- Fun, competitive and challenging work environment
Job status: Temporary Part Time (must be available to work up to 37.5 hours per week)
Job location: 100 Borough Drive, Toronto
Business hours: Mon-Fri: 7am to 9pm, Sat-Sun: 7am to 6pm
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Call Centre
Job Location: Canada: Toronto, ON
Application Deadline: April 7, 2017
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted:
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.