Primary Teacher Position in Oxford, England
Primary Teacher – relocate to Oxford, England – great financial benefits
A school in Oxford, England is seeking to appoint a qualified Elementary Teacher to join their school on a long term basis to start in September 2017. This will be on a full time basis and has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
The benefits of working with Academics:
- Great financial bonus rewards of up to $2500 for all teachers
- A warm and personable service offering honest and impartial advice
- We listen to your preferences before selecting only the most suitable position
- Wide range of long term positions available and guaranteed supply teaching positions available
- Continued Professional Development with our one to one assessment service
- Social Networking service to help you meet new friends and flatmates in England
- Very competitive rates of pay
Our ethos is to listen to our candidates and make informed suggestions as to suitable teaching vacancies. We are specialists in selecting only the most suitable roles based on personality and skill-set.
The candidate must have a clear understanding of the national curriculum and have excellent behaviour management skills.
The successful candidate will plan and prepare lessons and deliver them with confidence as well as take on other teaching responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, career-minded professional who is passionate about supporting the educational, social and emotional development of their students.
You must be a fully qualified or soon-to-be qualified teacher with a recognized teaching degree such as a Bachelor of Education, Masters in Teaching or Diploma in Education.