Primary and Secondary School Teachers- Relocate to UK!
Primary and Secondary Teachers – relocate to UK, fantastic opportunities and financial rewards
Academics are delighted to welcome all qualified or soon to be qualified elementary and high school teachers from across Canada to teach in England from September 2017.
Come and meet a friendly, honest and non-pushy organisation with your best interests at heart who will fully inform you about a range of wonderful teaching opportunities throughout the UK. Our aim is to listen to your preferences and match you with a school that suits you as an individual.
The benefits of working with Academics:
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Great financial rewards including at $2500 bonus when working as a teacher
- A warm and personable service offering honest and impartial advice
- We listen to your preferences before selecting only the most suitable position
- We treat you like an individual, not just a number
- Wide range of long term positions available and guaranteed supply teaching positions available
- A fully supportive service including accommodation, visa and airport pickup amongst other things
We have a range of different teaching contracts available including long term, permanent and guaranteed supply teaching. We work closely with a huge number of primary and secondary schools throughout London, the Home Counties, the South Coast of England, Birmingham and the north of England.
Our recruitment season is well underway for vacancies starting in September 2017.
We strongly urge any interested candidates to get in touch and find out more, even if teaching in the UK is something you’ve never even considered before.
You must be a fully qualified or soon-to-be qualified teacher with a recognized teaching degree such as a Bachelor of Education, Masters in Teaching or Diploma in Education.