Apply to attend the Next Gen Dinner Series by March 28
Have you ever thought to yourself that if you could just get in front of one of Canada’s marketing, communications, advertising or design leaders for even a few minutes, you could blow them away with your passion for the industry and, hopefully, be hired for one of a coveted few entry level positions?
Well, here’s your chance to be one of 63 students who will dine with 7 industry leaders at the Ad Lounge Next Gen Dinner Series on the evening of April 26 at Brassai in Toronto.
Each table at the dinner represents a category within the industry and they’re selecting those students who match each category most appropriately.
Ad Lounge has created a unique way to match employers with the next generation ad, marketing and design types in a truly intimate setting… a gourmet dinner. How best to create an environment for interesting conversation? And we’ll help guide that conversation all evening long with a series of events.
The categories are:
- All Things Digital
- Media Sales
- Branding & Design
- Communications, PR & Events
- Product / Brand Marketing
You should apply if you:
- Can demonstrate that you’re a creative or strategic thinker
- Volunteer at industry events
- Write a regular blog showcasing your thoughts on our industry
- Participate in marketing competitions in school
- Are active on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and various other social media tools online – and are smart about your use of these tools
- Are involved in some interesting extra-curricular activities to help position you for a successful career in this industry
- Can showcase something other than what’s suggested above that demonstrates your passion for this dynamic industry
Check out the Next Gen Dinner Series website and submit your resumé and application form to apply – applications close Monday, March 28!